Sunday, February 14, 2010

Procedure

Procedure:

The first thing I did, was weighing the salt and urea, to the specific weighs for the plant - there were :

*0.1g

*0.5g

*1g

*2g

*5g

This took about 2--3 classes to do.


The second thing I did, was that I made Salt solution and Urea solution using the salt and urea I weighed.

I made : 100%, 99.5 %, 99%, 98%, and 95%s of solution. I used 1-- ml of water, and subtracted it by the amount of grams of salt.


I, then poured the solution to the soil that is already in a pot, with a few seeds sitting inside the soil. I chose moong, or green beans, since it doesn't really take a long time to grow.


After all of the steps above, I waited for the plants to grow, and used a ruler to calculate how tall the plant has grown daily. I finally have my results and comparisons.

0 comments: